#teamDANIMA offers all of our clients innovative and creative designs from traditional print assets, such as business cards, logo, banners, etc. to digital marketing assets, including web sites, social media, banner ads and more. The DANIMA creative team will help your business stay one step ahead of your competition!
The look and feel of your site and the system capabilities have changed 10 fold in the last decade and because of this, the DANIMA team continues to research, learn and develop new and cutting edge ideas to improve the products we produce and, in turn, help take your business to the next level!
#teamDANIMA has been providing our clients with quality customer service since 1998. @ DANIMA we strive to produce quality products that help you market and run your business easily and efficiently. As well, we offer quality technical support for all of our products and services for all of our client!
our latest work
let's work together
Are you looking for a website, web system, logo. brochure, SEO, Social Media Management or an E-store?
DANIMA can definately help! Take a moment and fill out the request form and we will send you an estimate on you project.
- 12 Tips for Making a More Engaging Video for Facebook Live Used correctly, Facebook Live can help you create incredibly engaging content that “pops” & allows you to connect with your fans in a more personal way
As a marketer, you know how important it is to create a connection with ...
- 7 Steps to Getting Unstuck and Becoming More Productive "Productivity is like any skill. The more you practice it, the better you get." — Michael Hyatt
Stop Letting Distractions Hold You Back If you are feeling distracted and unfocused, here are seven steps for becoming more productive. They ...
- 4 Quick Fixes to Make Your Website More Social Media Friendly - Social Media Week Linking to your social media profile is just the first step for social engagement. To truly boost engagement (and improve search rank) you need to get serious about content creation and distribution– and engage your visitors from the moment they ...
- Timeline Photos I don't say it enough...but I got me the best staff around!! They're awesome! A little Friday appreciation from The Boss!! Happy Friday DANIMALS!!
#TeamDANIMA #awesome #TGIF
- How to Design the Perfect Business Logo (Infographic) A logo is more than just a pretty image for customers to look at while they use a product or service. It’s the face of an entire brand, a symbol that determines how people feel about that particular company
- There's a massive Game of Thrones maze near Toronto A-maze-ing marketing 🌽🌽🌽
It might feel like summer right now in Toronto, but winter is definitely coming. And now you can celebrate the fall harvest (and the best season of the year) at an elaborate corn maze located just outside ...
- Examples of Organizational Culture and Its Importance - Grasshopper A brand is led by its founders. It takes time to build. Without deciding who you are and making a commitment to follow-through, you can’t create the brand that you want.
Company culture helps define and shape your business. Here ...
- These Twitter Stats Show Just How Much a Response Is Actually Worth 69% of people who tweet something negative about a business report feeling more positively after that business responds. That's a lot of frowns turned upside down!
Responding to your Twitter notifications has a quantifiable effect on your bottom line - ...
- SEO and Content Go to Couples Therapy - Extended Cut Too funny! (Watch them duke it out)
Even SEO and Content Marketers need relationship therapy sometimes. See the original cut here: https://youtu.be/D4efpYx-GZ0 Featuring: Patrick Lithgow as SEO...
- 4 Brands Making the Most of Memes in 2016 (And How You Can Too) "Though their power to delight is immense, memes have a short lifespan. Drudging up a meme from 2012 is frowned on by the internet hive mind. If you want to use memes to promote your brand, it’s best to stay ...
- You Can Finally Make Your Own Twitter Moments - Here’s How Twitter has opened access to Moments with a walkthrough tool that makes it easy to add everything you need, from an attention-grabbing title and cover photo to the actual tweets themselves
Creating Twitter Moments used to be limited to a ...
- How Lucille Ball saved 'Star Trek' before it began Long before there was Oprah, there was Lucille Ball. Not only a beloved comedic actress, but in her day one of the most powerful business figures in Hollywood.
She had a knack for knowing how to pick just the right ...
- Timeline Photos DANIMA Technologies Inc. added a new photo.
- Tips from 13 Experts on How to Use Hashtags on Facebook Whatever you do, don't just slap up a few hashtags that you think are keywords people might search for. And know that more than 1 or 2 hashtags in a Facebook post may to more harm than good
Are you ...
- CognitiveSEO HEY DANIMA SEO CLIENTS
Lots of changes to rankings and SEO...rest assured, we're on top of it!!
🔥 Google Penguin 4.0 Goes Real-Time!
👉 Massive Google Fluctuations
Penguin 4.0 🐧🐧🐧🐧 is here!!!
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared CognitiveSEO's post.
- How Any Small Business Can Compete with the Big Boys Using SEO and Social Media If you were at the #ArchangelSummit this week in Toronto, you'll appreciate this article from Neil Patel about how any small business can use SEO & social media to embrace its own brand identity. As Neil points out, this fits ...
- Longer Tweets Are Here: All You Need to Know About Twitter's 140... Previously, having a conversation with two or more participants could become a little difficult as usernames could take up anywhere from 5-20+ characters, leaving little room to get your thoughts across
Twitter has updated its 140 character limit. Here's everything ...
- Timeline Photos Looks like you're having fun Dave!
- CF Snowbirds / Snowbirds des FC #Snowbirds360 Flight over Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls like you’ve never seen them before!
Les chutes du Niagara comme vous ne les avez jamais vues!
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared CF Snowbirds / Snowbirds des FC's video.
DANIMA Technologies Inc.
The Doctors and staff of ...
- Fallon This isn't your typical cat video. Take a look at the story behind "Cat Herders" and see how they broke the rules of B2B advertising.
Terry O'Reilly - Under the Influence - Fallon #B2Bmarketing
It's #AdvertisingWeek AND #TBT. As ...
- Château Laurier owners looking to expand and revamp iconic building Reminds me of back in the 90s when you'd surf the 'net and photos would take forever to download
The company that owns the Fairmont Château Laurier has announced plans for an addition to the historic downtown hotel. The Capital ...
- 11 Fonts That Designers Love To Hate Steer clear of typefaces that are ugly, outdated or overused
Every design project is unique and requires a typeface that matches the visual aesthetics and compliments the content.
- Photos from DANIMA Technologies Inc.'s post Thanks to Mom and Dad for giving DANIMA the Espresso machine they won...now I'm expecting increased productivity from our Social Media guru, Ginger :)
DANIMA Technologies Inc. added 2 new photos.