#teamDANIMA offers all of our clients innovative and creative designs from traditional print assets, such as business cards, logo, banners, etc. to digital marketing assets, including web sites, social media, banner ads and more. The DANIMA creative team will help your business stay one step ahead of your competition!
The look and feel of your site and the system capabilities have changed 10 fold in the last decade and because of this, the DANIMA team continues to research, learn and develop new and cutting edge ideas to improve the products we produce and, in turn, help take your business to the next level!
#teamDANIMA has been providing our clients with quality customer service since 1998. @ DANIMA we strive to produce quality products that help you market and run your business easily and efficiently. As well, we offer quality technical support for all of our products and services for all of our client!
our latest work
let's work together
Are you looking for a website, web system, logo. brochure, SEO, Social Media Management or an E-store?
DANIMA can definately help! Take a moment and fill out the request form and we will send you an estimate on you project.
- Viral Thread Hard to pick a favourite!
This is legit 😂
Credit: Kristin and Danny
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared Viral Thread's video.
- 7 Critical Skills All Sales Superstars Possess in Today's Market It’s a much more nuanced selling world today
Being talkative and persuasive are often treated as must-have skills for salespeople, but in fact, you don't even need them anymore.
- Timeline Photos #TeamDANIMA are packing up and heading home early due to the road conditions. Please drive safe everyone! We'll be back at it tomorrow!
- Amber Mac "Google kills off the Captcha, ensuring humans don't need to see the most annoying thing on the internet - The feature is now invisible, or only visible to robots"
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared Amber Mac's post.
- 50 Years Later, Heinz Approves Don Draper's 'Pass the Heinz' Ads and Is Actually Running... Better late than never for that client approval
(You might recall this pitch from the season 6 Mad Men episode, “To Have and to Hold”)
A joint effort between David Miami and Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce.
- Facebook Messenger Day launches as a Snapchat Stories clone for making plans BREAKING: Facebook Launches 'Messenger Day' Snapchat clone inside Facebook Messenger!
Today Facebook is globally launching Messenger Day to put a utilitarian spin on the slideshow format. While Snapchat Stories is for retelling what you've..
DANIMA Technologies Inc. feeling curious.
- Doctor named a 2017 'Woman of Distinction' by the YWCA We're so proud of our client & friend Dr. Marjorie Dixon!
#IWD2017 #BeBoldForChange YWCA Toronto
Dr. Marjorie E. Dixon is one of seven women being honoured by YWCA Toronto as a 2017 Woman of Distinction. The reproductive endocrinologist works to ...
- UnMarketing "...The content must entice on its own, free from the friend bias."
Our first blog post in two years...
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared UnMarketing's post.
- Jeff Smith’s County Chevrolet Goes All in on Digital—and New Car Sales Jump 50% The small-town dealership in Essex, Ontario went from primarily using traditional media to going all in on digital. Thanks to high-impact digital efforts and making the car the star of its website, sales are up 50%.
The dealership went from ...
- What Percent of Revenue Do Companies Spend on Marketing? What percentage of your revenue are you spending on marketing?
What percentage of your companies revenue do you spend on marketing? I was recently asked what percentage this should be but it seem that the numbers are all over the ...
- DANIMA Technologies Inc.'s cover photo DANIMA Technologies Inc. updated their cover photo.
- Your Everyday Canadian Love this kid!
This Kid is Awesome!
Credit Viral Nation Inc.
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared Your Everyday Canadian's video.
- This Simple Design Change Would Have Saved The Oscars The winning cards at the Academy Awards are layer upon layer of bad typographic design
The Academy has over 6,000 members, but not a single graphic designer, apparently.
- What Weird Al Yankovic Can Teach us About Blogging - Be A Better Blogger If "Weird Al" Yankovic can join the ranks of the rich and famous by writing songs about food, you can find success writing about whatever it is you write about
Weird Al Yankovic may not seem like an obvious inspiration ...
- Brands In Cars Getting Coffee: Sponsorship Marketing We want to hear from you: What events or causes does your business sponsor?
Under the Influence #sponsorship #marketing
This week, we enter the delicate world of Sponsorship Marketing. Close to 20 billion sponsorship dollars are spent each year in ...
- Allison Do you have a different way of coming up with ideas? Tell us below.
Some great suggestions for overcoming writer's block!
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared a post.
- Why I’m leaving Snapchat and so are all your friends – Charged Tech Why I’m leaving Snapchat and so are all your friends http://ow.ly/TQPo309gA7C
Snapchat is the darling of technology: for years, we’ve fawned over the company for being innovative, using daring interfaces and out of…
- Social Media Examiner 😍😍😍
BREAKING: You can now share multiple photos and videos in one Instagram Post!
What do you think of this new option?
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared Social Media Examiner's live video.
- Proactive Coaching In business and in life 👇👇👇
Athletes how many of the 10 will you check off?
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared Proactive Coaching's photo.
- Rand Fishkin on Quora Sessions Fantastic read if you want to know the real facts on SEO in 2017 and beyond
Wizard of Moz
- 12 Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2017 From the Pros : Social Media Examiner Some really interesting predictions here!
Are you wondering how marketing on Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Snapchat will change this year? We reached out to social media pros for their thoughts.
- Web design trends we can expect to see in 2017 Getting back to the heart of a website — the content — will be prevalent moving forward
From hand drawn elements to duotone images, imaginative headings to more focused content layouts, these design trends are just a few that will...